Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Home from ACFW Conference


It's late and I'm beyond exhausted, but I'm home and I had the time of my life at the 2012 ACFW Conference. I plan on sharing much more on my Wednesday blog post, but I know many of you are anxious to hear how everything went.

All I can say is: I'm speechless...

God opened some amazing doors for me this past week and I met many, many online friends in person who are even more awesome than I had hoped. God has blessed me with an incredible support group and I will continue to thank Him for that gift every. single. day.

My hubby picked me up from the Minneapolis Airport and we had a two hour drive home - I talked THE ENTIRE TIME!

It really was a priceless experience.

I'll be back on Wednesday and give more details! I have much to share.

15 comments:

  1. Glad you're home - I'll bet hubby and kids were glad to have you back!

    Prayed for you this weekend - glad it went well. Looking forward to hearing your stories.

    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back safe and sound!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trips really can be so memorable. Savor it! :D

    Glad you had a blast!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post totally made me smile today, Gabe, because it mirrors mine: "I'm home, I'm tired, but oh I had such an amazing time and...I'll tell you about it later." Hehehe...

    I loved meeting you. You have such a beautiful spirit that shows through in your blog posts AND in person. Can't wait to see you again next month at Storycrafters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you had an amazing time. Get plenty of rest and have a good cup of tea. I can't wait to hear about your experience on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so nice to finally be able to hug your neck, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was soooooo good to meet you, hug you, and experience the beauty of your spirit. I knew you were special! :) And I can't wait to see what God is going to do with your writing!!!!!! Fun times are ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for not only getting to meet you, but room with you! :) And yay for getting to see you again in four weeks at Storycrafters. I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a great time, and I'm looking forward to reading the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad that you were able to meet some of your online friends in person! I can't wait to hear your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy for you, Gabrielle!

    All the best to you on this writing journey, God is good!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gabrielle,

    I LOVED meeting you. You have such a beautiful spirit and it just shines in your countenance. I really look forward to seeing your stuff in the bookstores and I so related to your thoughts about being a mom.

    julesreffner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meeting you in person was such fun, Gabrielle. You're a lovely young woman with such a beautiful spirit.

    I look forward to your next post and hearing more about your conference experience.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was so lovely to meet you, Gabrielle! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are my favorite part of blogging!