Monday, March 5, 2012

Graceful Swans

We've been so blessed with our Little House on the Big River this year.  Hubby and I both grew up near water, but we never dreamed we would be able to have a home of our own on the water some day. 

Last year we found a home on the river at a rock (ROCK) bottom price.  The house was double the square footage of our other home (a major bonus after the twins were born!) and we have a beautiful, private back yard.  We couldn't be happier with the plan God laid out for us.

To add blessing on top of blessing, there has been an abundance of swans living right outside our backdoor.  On any given day this winter we have counted over ninety swans.  They are graceful and peaceful and we've had so much fun watching them.  I thought I would share some pictures. 


I found Lion Cub "watching" the swans with binoculars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are my favorite part of blogging!